The Anderson Group’s executive suites answer an area publisher’s office needs
When Bill Petersen, owner and publisher of The Renters Guide and 55+ Living Guide, opened for business 25 years ago, he wasn’t quite ready to commit to his own office space. So he shared space with other businesses, procuring an unused corner here, an empty cubical there. As his business grew, however, he knew he needed his own place—and his own presence. He turned to The Anderson Group.
The Anderson Group responded to Petersen’s needs with an executive office suite in their 292 Washington Avenue Extension property. The 500-square-foot, two-room suite provided Petersen with cost-effective, private office space in a commercial office building he shared with other businesses. That was 12 years ago…and Petersen is still successfully publishing his magazines from that same suite.
“Most of the people who were in this building when I moved in more than a decade ago are still here. There’s very little turnover,” Petersen says. “Anderson buildings give us a prominent address and the support we need to project a professional image and focus on business.”
What’s more, The Anderson Group’s executive suites at 125 Wolf Road offer receptionist service, voicemail, administrative support, fax and copy machine usage, mail drop, daily FedEx pickup, and use of a conference room with a flat-screen television, computer and Internet connectivity. They even offer on-site amenities such as food services and banking, a central location near major highways, restaurants, and the airport, and ample free parking.
Why consider an executive suite for your business? Executive suites can help you:
- Make a good impression. Executive suites give your business a professional address and image in ways a home office cannot. Anderson’s executive suites feature renovated common areas, energy-efficient lighting, and free parking.
- Do more. Spend less. Shared building amenities, such as conference and training-room facilities, video conferencing equipment, kitchens, restrooms, and copy rooms can lower your cost of doing business and improve your bottom line.
- Downsize. Your size. Anderson’s executive suites range from 100 to 1,500 square feet, and our flexible leasing terms make it easy to grow or downsize, as needed. Short-term leases are also available to accommodate your changing business needs—an ideal solution for small companies, satellite offices, and start-ups.
- Maintain your focus, not your building. Because The Anderson Group takes care of all housekeeping, landscaping, maintenance, and administration, you can focus your time and energy on your business, not your building.
- Make friends in all the right places. Sharing a commercial office building with other like-minded professionals can lead to networking and social opportunities that help you build, promote, and improve your business.
Ready to make a move? For more information about The Anderson Group’s executive suite options and locations, contact Susan Anderson Touhey at 518-458-7726 or email@example.com.